Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mix of the moment

I want to start publishing mixes that I have been listening to and encourage evryone else to post their own. Rules: Try to not have it extend past 1 hr 20 min. I think mine does, but do as I say not as I do dammit.
Walkabout (with Noah Lennox)- Atlas Sound
Beautiful Girls- Bayside
Open Happiness- Brendon Urie, Cee-Lo, Janelle Monae, Patrick Stump & Travis McCoy
Ballad of Davy Craig and Prisoner 57970- Clint Miller
Here I Dreamt I was an Architect/Dreams- Colin Meloy
I Want You Back- Discovery
Your Retro Career Melted- The Faint
On My Lap- Fannypack
Keep Yourself Warm- Frightened Rabbit
I Feel Better- Hot Chip
Do the Pigeon- Pigeon John
I Thought I Saw Your Face Today- She & Him
Too Young to Burn- Sonny & The Sunsets
Dry Your Eyes- The Streets
Let's Think About Living- Teddy Thompson
Quiet Little Voices- We Were Promised jetpackes
O.N.E.- Yeasayer
Violins- Yellowcard
Gunslingers- You Am I
Must Be the Moon-!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment