Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Hour Energy drink has a commercial that focuses on the gastronomic repercussions of drinking a fizzy energy drink, belching. Is this true? Will belching make me turn into a chubby balding bespectacled loser who can't even get his shirt buttoned properly? If so, than I shall avoid those damn fizzy energy drinks thank you very much. My favorite part of the commercial is the fine print. This product claims that it won't lead to a crash. The subtitles say something like, "There will be no sugar crash." And then it says something about driving and being cautious. I like to imagine that the same person who thinks, "Who needs to drive safely when all I have to do is drink this little bottle of energy drink to avoid crashing?" Ridiculous. The fact that they had to specify this in fine print makes me want to junk punch someone. Maybe the lady who spilled the coffee on her lap just to see if there was any sort of weird damage.

1 comment:

  1. "Will belching make me turn into a chubby balding bespectacled loser who can't even get his shirt buttoned properly? If so, than I shall avoid those damn fizzy energy drinks thank you very much."
    ... priceless :)

    ReplyDelete