Thursday, March 25, 2010

It was approximately 2 years ago while I was staying in Mesa, AZ. I was at dinner with my sister, and I noticed something odd about the host. He was pear-shaped. Up until this point, I had never really noticed a man this shape. I couldn't stop staring to the point where it was creepy. That isn't supposed to happen. He could have filled out a pair of Apple-Bottom Jeans. The other night I saw the movie The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. On my way out of the theater I saw another pear-shaped man wearing mom jeans. What else could I do, except take a picture? Sorry it is so blurry, but I was on the move and had to be sly.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I loved it! Got my official letter today; orientation is August 20 (I will have already begun classes though :))!!!! GO US!

    ReplyDelete