Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alright. My first post from China. I have been in Hong Kong for over a week and I have a few things to comment on. 
I postulate that the official disease of the Chinese be changed from SARS or Avian Flu or even poor driving ability due to limited vision to BCS. No, not Bowl Championship Series (?), but Bumper Car Syndrome. Walking on a Chinese street could be an Olympic event. Almost every time I go to pass somebody they veer in the direction I have just started. If I don't stop and change directions, they will hit me and then look at me as if I am the White Devil. No old lady, you need a new left hip, that is why you keep walking right. People passing a sobriety test would be like David Hasselhoff trying to eat a cheeseburger or being anything other than a joke, hopeless.
Hello Kitty is not cute when worn by anyone over the age of 5.
What is it about Europeans that is so easy to spot? Is it the unibrow? The capris? The large pointy nose? I would say that Americans are easy to spot because of their ample figures, but I have mistaken Australians for Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment