Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday

Working at this shop, I am tired of suggestions. I am tired of people putting in their two cents. I don't care. If it were a good idea, we'd have done it, or plan on doing it.
A creature comes walking into the shop today. She is in her 40's, has a swim parka and gaucho pants on. Oh, and did I mention her bright pink bangs? It was like she was trying to be the alternative Rogue. And did I also mention her sweet moustache? This woman could grow a better moustache then most of my guy friends, Josh I am talking about you. Only Danger or Nate could grow a better one. This moustache wasn't stubble, it was groomed. She could be both the villain or the damsel in distress if this were a melodrama. She was probably the third or fourth woman, probably a lesbian, that had some really nice facial hair. I don't get this. Is it a status symbol? Does the lesbian with the best 'stache get to be the club's Grand Puba? Anyways, this woman walks in and says, "Do you know what I think you should do?" What a stupid question. It isn't even a question, she was hoping for me to try and egg out her advice. But all I could do was stare at her upper lip. It was unbelievable. "The place before had the best chocolate cookies in the world." "Oh, we are planning on having chocolate chip cookies," I reply. "But theirs were the best in the world." "I could never imagine hiking the Himalayas just to taste a chocolate chip cookie. How did they measure up?" Even I couldn't believe I had said it. She walked out. Bwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment