Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whenever

Jim Gaffigan has a funny bit where he talks about being white. He says that he can't have a temper because he isn't Latin. People won't say, "Oh it's just that Latin temper flaring up again." They'll say, "He's just a d*ck."
In other words, I feel like my posts are too angry for me to be anything other than a d*ck.
Enough self-awareness already.

I want to junk punch men who wear flair on their jeans, i.e. summer sales guys. Who let Lisa Frank seize control of denim? These are the guys who are just douches, most of the time. When I lived in UT, I tried to be friends with a couple of these people, and I just couldn't do it. Turns out I don't care about how many sales you had over the summer, or the type of car you drive. And why in the hell are you bragging about the brand of jean you are wearing when it looks like you gave your little sister gemstones, sparkles, and rivets, and then let her have at it.

Do you have a run in with a douchy summer sales guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment