Monday, October 26, 2009

Guest Blog

Today's entry comes from DangeRuss:

I have someone I'd like to give a big ol' punch in the junk:

I want to deliver a junk punch that is hard enough to knock some sense into my wife's cousin's head. She just posted on the FB that she took 3 of her little kids to the chiropractor. I think the oldest girl is 5. Seriously, what 5 year old has back or neck issues that would require treatment!? Let alone the 4ish and 2ish year old. Pa-chow! Take that sound effect of my imaginary junk punch. On top of all of this, I've done a little research into the quality of treatment that chiropractors deliver. They can help with neck and back problems, but there is a substantial amount of cases and research that shows that cracking the spine can cause bulging and ruptured disks, severing of the spinal chord, strokes, and a few cases of death as a direct result of visiting a chiropractor. Why should sending toddlers to a chiro even be a thought, especially with the damage that twisting and popping the spine can cause? I want to punch my cousin-in-law in the junk, and I want to punch any chiro that would treat toddlers, a hard junk punch with a roll of nickels in my hand for extra inertia and extra pain.


1 comment:

  1. I have seen chiropractors suggest that newborns come in for adjustment. I thought that was a little strange.

    ReplyDelete